Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How Are You Building Trust?

Back on April 11th, Seth Godin had a post that caught my eye: "Drip, drip, drip goes the Twit".

He talks about the need to build trust in your BRAND as something that requires constant vigilance. Not when you've just been laid off or the sales manager just ganked your quota up another million or so dollars and you're desperate for a sale.

The future is now. What are you doing today to build your brand?

Seth provides some quality ideas:
Publishing your ideas... in books, or on a blog, or in little twits
on Twitter... and doing it with patience, over time, is the best way I
can think of to lay a foundation for whatever it is you hope to do next.

Start building today. I'm not totally sold on Twitter. I haven't gotten to a place where I incorporate into my day to day life. It is still feeling like noise to me. Even when it is pitched as micro-blogging. Does anyone really care about what I am doing hour to hour, minute to minute. Not sure what value I can drive from that. I am open to thoughts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment