Friday, July 11, 2014

A Proposed Alternative to the Hoplite Debate

This is the paper I wrote for the History of the Ancient Mediterranean class I took with Denise Kawasaki through SUNY Empire State University. In this paper, I took a deep look at a chapter from Donald Kagan's Men of Bronze which reviews the origins, evolution and current fighting points of the "hoplite debate". After considering all sides, I propose an alternative model based on an iterative approach.


1 comment:

  1. These text letters that not necessarily talk to the particular founded considerations are not likely to end up deemed and can become within the waste. Through the salutation you need to use in order to the sort of unique stop at the end of the mail you'll need to be sure that your mail will be correctly presented if you'd like the particular meant person to read the idea and contemplate your estimate. writing a proposal letter

    ReplyDelete