Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This Must Be The Place

It has been almost one month since I posted. I've been enjoying my summer. The family and I went to see Elvis Costello and The Police play in Saratoga, NY. We stopped at Howe Caverns on the way home. I highly recommend HC. They really have it locked down over there. Revenue generating machine.

I also have a team lead from Delhi visiting. She has been here for the last 4 weeks. 2 more to go. We've been trying to entertain her as much as possible. Doing the best we can. :)

I was listening to "This Must Be the Place" by the Talking Heads yesterday. My younger readers are saying, "Wha? Who's that?" There is a great line in that song..."never for money/always for love". It really resonated with me...so I changed the tag line of this site. It seems appropriate.

Do what you love. I am not entirely sure I have found it completely but I know what I LIKE to do.

And what I hate to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment