Sunday, March 30, 2008

w00t! Mike Lally FTW!

This has been a great weekend!

First, I have won the battle of the Mike Lally's!

I checked my Google page rank yesterday and 4 of the top 5 links belong to ME! Including the number one spot. And the number 2.

Secondly, I have FINALLY managed to port the lasts posts over from Diligentia (my first attempt at a blog that was never going to be connected to the Mike Lally brand. I like saying that...."the Mike Lally brand". It exists. Its not Nike. But I am moving forward.

I am working with Earnest C. on a new logo too. Well....A logo. Since I've never had one. We have a concept and are trying to flesh it out. Next step...way cool page banner!

By the way...FTW means...for the win!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Lally, you will be happy to note that I blogged about your now famous "Mike Lally Brand" --http://blogging4business.blogspot.com/2008/04/mike-lally-brand-branding-you.html

    all my best,
    Meghan Wier
    http://meghanwier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete